Branching strategies varies from Client to Client/ Project to Project, but the common practices teams are looking for enabling CI against all your branches.
In this post, I will show how we can configure CI against all the branchs.
When you create a build, it enables CI against the ‘master’ branch. But how you can enable the CI against all your branches. It’s a simple but powerful trick. Azure DevOps use branch filter will help you to achieve this. You can use this option by mention all your branch types/ category e.g. features/ bugs/ hotfixes.
Watch demo for more details
- Manage Azure DevOps Pipelines Variables
- VSTS Build and Release Agents
- People, Process, Product - DevOps - Build & Release
- IaC Deployment using VSTS Release and GitRepo
- People, Process, Product - DevOps - 2